I committed to clean My Favourite Escapes…
… And I invite you to do it with me!
Tourism often has a negative impact on the environment. We pollute by taking planes or driving. We disturb Nature by enjoying amazing places and exciting activities. There are options to add a positive impact to our visits.
Will you take a few minutes of your time to grab some rubbish to clean some great places while you’re visiting them?
It just takes a few bends instead of sights to make a good action.
Read this post to learn more about what triggered this initiative.
- Fraser Island, Australia
- Springbrook National Park, Australia
- Boondall Wetlands (Clean Up Australia Day 2016)
- The mangrove of Brisbane River (Clean Up Australia Day 2016 and 2017)
- Mon Repos Beach, Australia (Turtle Hatchlings)
- Rainbow Beach, Australia
- Goodna, Australia
- Stradbroke Island, Australia
- Bribie Island, Australia
- Noosa, Australia
- Manly, Australia
- Royal National Park, Australia
- Lifou, New Caledonia
- Mare, New Caledonia
- Ouvea, New Caledonia
- Durdle Door, England
- Sian Ka’an National Park, Mexico
- Xcalak, Mexico
- Tanna, Vanuatu
They have participated:
You could be featured here!
Amanda, from Amanda’s Wanderlust
Travel blogger who loves travel but cares about her carbon footprint.
6 bottles + various plastic bottle tops at Durdle Door in England.