Jacques Cousteau invented the modern scuba diving. He is a reference for this activity and mostly known for all the documentaries he did on the marine life.
He got to see great places. I have found this list of his Top 10 dives. I have visited three sites out of 10 so far. I hope I will get the opportunity to check some other sites on this list!
– Heron Island, The Great Barrier Reef, Australia (dived there in 2014)
– Poor Knights Islands, New Zealand (dived there in 2015)
– Cozumel, Mexico (dived there in 2016)
– Richelieu Rock, Phuket, Thailand
– Vancouver Island, BC, Canada
– Sipadan Island, Borneo
– Isla del Coco, Costa Rica
– The Blue Hole, Belize
– Aliwal Shoal, South Africa
– Sha’b Rumi, Sudan